Wednesday, June 6, 2007

That's just how it goes sometimes

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about 5 years now and it's probably hotter now than when we first met. As you know we get into a lot of role playing and games. A nice hot military session, some water sports, a trip to the dungeon (which we haven't covered yet) or some some good old fashioned prison sex are within our boundaries. All of these scenes along with a little dose of corporal punishment from time to time are exactly what we need. There are other times though when 2 hot, masculine, muscular, semi-hairy men like us get together and we just want to fuck. When 2 men who live together are turned on by each other as much as my boyfriend and I are there is always a lot of testosterone and masculinity in the air and it doesn't take long until 2 men in a situation like that need to take out their dicks and just let nature take its course.

My boyfriend and I are about the same height so when once we have our dicks out and are standing face to face kissing is pretty easy. We are both really into kissing each other and we're both good kissers. I love really wet open mouth kissing with a lot of tongue, that really turns me on. When our dicks are hard they stick straight out, perpendicular to our bodies unlike some mens erections which point upward or curve to one side. We like to start out standing and kissing with our erections keeping a little distance between us. That way we can touch each others cocks and balls and play with each others nipples while we're kissing. When we want a little flesh on flesh we put our hard-ons up flat against our stomachs and rub them together. Sometimes my boyfriend puts his between my legs and rubs it on my balls.

We usually take turns going down for a little cock sucking and ball licking but eventually we end up on the bed. I love being on my back with my boyfriend on top of me, he feels big and solid and I can wrap my legs around him as our rock hard cocks rub together. After we kiss for a while sometimes he moves down and works my dick and balls and then he'll flip my legs up and eats my ass. I love having my ass eaten and my boyfriend knows what I like. He gently flicks his tongue around on my hole and then licks all the way up to my balls. Being as masculine as he is my boyfriend has pretty thick facial hair, he keeps it shaved but when he gets that 5 o'clock shadow he's always careful not to be too rough with the scruff on my tender little hole.

I love eating his ass as well, he shaves his ass and balls so it's always nice and smooth for me. I'll start working his ass with my tongue and he'll say "yea, eat that ass boy" or "you like that ass don't you boy". Although I don't shave my stuff as often as my boyfriend does we share the same ideals when it comes to cleanliness. So when we are both up for some action we know what we need to take care of first in order to ensure each others satisfaction. Clean body and a filthy mind I guess you could say.

It usually doesn't take long after a little ass eating until he knows what I need and he'll say "you wanna get fucked", "yea" I say. "Tell me to fuck you" he says "I want you fuck me" I reply. "Give me that big hard cock."

Many times we start out with me on my back. He loosens up my ass with some lube and his fingers and then puts some lube on my cock and strokes it a little. Then he'll lube up his cock and lift my legs up and slide his hard cock into me. His cock is pretty big and it gets thicker as you move down to the base so it usually takes me a couple seconds to relax and accommodate him before before we can get a rhythm going. He holds my legs at my ankles while he's fucking me or sometimes puts his hands behind my knees and presses them down onto my chest. He looks so hot when he's above me in this position his big muscular arms holding my legs while he looks down to watch his rock hard manhood sliding in and out of me. "Your ass feels so good, I love fucking you" "It's all yours baby, fuck me". He'll put his chest down on mine so we can kiss from time to time. I'll hold my legs so his hands are free because it's so hot when he rubs his chest and pinches his nipples while he's fucking me. I touch his stomach and pecs and move my hands all over his hairy, muscular torso as he thrusts in and out of me. I put my hands on his muscular ass and guide him to buck into me as deep as he can. A couple times he pulls out the whole way and then goes back in deep because he knows I like that.

He pulls out and flips me over and gives it to me doggy style. I love when he fucks me like this and he knows it. I say "Come on give it to me, fuck that ass" and then I reach back between my legs and touch his balls while he's sliding in and out. "Rub my balls while I'm fucking you". He smacks my ass good and hard while he's pounding my fuckhole. "Fuck yourself on my cock" he orders. I move my ass back and forth on his pole. "Your ass is so tight". He grabs ahold of my shoulders and pounds as hard as he can.


He pulls his cock out of me and flips me over again, this time onto my back and starts giving it to me again. He says, "This ass is all mine isn't it?" "Yea, come on fuck me." "Fuck me as hard as you want to." I'm stroking my cock and I'm close to shooting. "Your ass is so tight, it feels so good." I pinch his nipples and rub his pecs and ass then put one hand on his thigh while I resume stroking my cock "You like me fucking your ass?" "Yea man, your cock is so big and it feels so good inside of me." I let out a deep breath and shoot 4 spasms of hot cum across my belly. "I'm gonna fuckin' cum" he says and pulls out of me and jerks a hot stream of manjuice that hits me on the chest, a second shoots out to my neck then 2 more hit my stomach and cock. I love being covered with our cum and after my boyfriend is done milking his cock dry he lays down beside me and we both try to relax and catch our breath.

No comments: