Sunday, May 20, 2007

For every problem there is a solution

As I've stated before my boyfriend and I presently live together in a condo and sometimes there are consequences to confining so much testosterone and masculinity to a place that perhaps may be to small to contain it. There are times when the male hormones start raging and it becomes really difficult to control your actions. This phenomena happens to me from time to time and when it does this little bear usually finds himself in a heap of trouble. Although this is a problem my boyfriend and I are both problem solvers and we've come up with a way to deal with the situation.

When you see your daddy bear in front of you wielding a 20 inch long, 3.5 inch wide, 1/2 inch thick piece of solid hickory you know he means business. You know that very soon you are going to be led out to the woodshed, if you happen to have a woodshed, which most condos don't. Either way you experience a very unique set of feelings when you hear him say "you've been getting out of line boy, and it's time we set things straight" "Take off those overalls and your undershorts and assume the position, it's time I teach you a lesson about respect" At this point I've realized it's best to just accept your fate and deal with it the best you can. The quicker your punishment begins the sooner it will be over and hopefully it won't be over that soon. Even though I know pleading and apologizing and trying to get out of it is only going to earn me a longer and more severe paddling sometimes I can't control myself and I start voicing opposition to the inevitable.
There is a split second between hearing the sound of the first swat and when the sting registers throughout your body and you let out a breath and a groan. After about a half a dozen more the combination of the pain and of being naked and bent over with all of your manliness, your scrotum, penis and anus exposed and vulnerable and the humiliation of being punished like a post-pubescent male by the principal in his office or by the football coach in the locker room after practice or by the wrestling coach in the locker room after losing your match, you feel flush and hot and your body begins producing tiny beads of sweat which attach to the hair, that lightly covers your muscular frame.
There is some correlation between the infraction and how the punishment progresses but I have yet to discover what this is. I only know that sometimes my misbehavior results in a butt plug being inserted during the punishment and that gives me something else to think about and concentrate on, especially if the paddle hits the butt plug which it sometimes does.
The level of discomfort I may experience and my reaction to the pain mean very little because my boyfriend decides when the punishment is over. There is also one other consideration I need to take ownership of.
The act of administering punishment introduces many urges in the masculine, muscular, hairy daddy bear. Because I am responsible for creating the situation where punishment was required in the first place, it becomes my responsibility to satisfy his urges. Accepting this responsibility is part of accepting the punishment. My boyfriend controls this situation as well and I allow him to satisfy himself in whatever manner he pleases. Another great thing about my boyfriend is that he realizes that receiving punishment also introduces many urges in the submissive male and it's his responsibility to satisfy those urges.

No comments: