Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It was the half-nelson that did me in



I tend to watch football on a pretty regular basis during football season. I enjoy the game, I also enjoy watching men in tight football pants. While I'm watching them run up and down the field I can't help but to think about how at some point both before and after these proceedings there is a locker room and jockstraps and muscles and hair and nudity and sweat and showers and all of that testosterone fueled male bonding. Probably some towel snapping, some wrestling, talking about each others dicks and balls. Then of course there is the whole pre-season thing with the entire team getting a required complete physical examination from the team physician, oh to be a fly on the wall in that exam room, or to be the physician. It almost makes me wish I went to to medical school after all. These thoughts make me happy and make me realize how happy I am to be a man, they make me even happier to be a gay man. I find the nature of the males need to compete against one another and to determine a victor through domination (like that's not hot) to be as exciting as the uniforms they choose to wear when they have their competitions.



Take for example the wrestling singlet. It is probably the most exciting of the sports uniforms. I've always found the "wrestler" to be a huge turn on. There is just something very exciting and arousing about guys who want to strip down to what amounts to nothing more than their underwear and try to pin each other on a mat. I do have to say the wrestling singlet is much more intriguing than underwear though. My boyfriend and I own several wrestling singlets and sometimes when we have guests over we often bring up the subject of wrestling singlets in an attempt to see if the guest is as fascinated with wearing one as we are. You probably wouldn't be surprised to find how many want to put one on, even if it's someone you just met. The wrestling match is something I've studied intensively and can give an accurate analysis of.




The wresting match starts out like this, with the competitor in a position that indicates he is receptive to his challenger.






















And then after some interaction domination occurs and victory is imminent (as is satisfaction, it would appear).












Usually after the match the competitors partially remove their singlets as this allows much needed oxygen to permeate the smooth muscled flesh. At times as you can see injuries obtained in battle need to be treated.




And at times the agony of defeat is too much for the competitor to handle and some comfort needs to be given. I think at some point all little bear cubs need to be held and comforted.

In the winter months where I live one of the local cable television stations broadcasts college wrestling on Saturday evenings. I happened to come across this on one particular Saturday night. Of course I was mesmerized and given the choice of Trading Spaces or college wrestling I was sticking with the wrestling. Not long afterwards my boyfriend came home and took one look at the television and said what are you watching? It didn't take long for him to get engaged in this as well. Somewhere around the 170 and 185 weight matches (this would be our weight class) the lube came out and our pants found their way around our ankles. What could be cooler than a Saturday night at home with your boyfriend laying back of the couch and stroking your dick. Given the situation it didn't take long for both of us to each shoot a nice big load on our stomachs.

Occasionally my boyfriend and I go to the beach and throw the football back and forth because that's what men do sometimes. I bought my boyfriend his first wrestling singlet and he bought me my first pair of football pants cause that's just the sort of relationship we have. At some point we will have our own wresling match. I can guarantee you I will lose beacause I'm not a good wrestler and besides you know how it goes, the loser has to submit and "give it up" to the winner.

No comments: