Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hold your water young man!!!


At some point in every relationship the topic of water sports comes up, well maybe not in every relationship but it did in mine and that's all that matters. One Saturday night, my boyfriend and I decided we were both up for a some golden showering. It was Saturday night and we had just gotten a case of Samuel Adams Winter Lager, our favorite beer, so the opportunity was upon us.


Our condo is on the second floor and we have a really good realationship with our downstairs neighbor. We get along with her very well and she always tells us she doesn't know what she will do if we move out and she has to deal with new neighbors. That makes me feel good, it makes me feel wanted and I like that. The fact is though, we can't stay here forever. 2 masculine, burly, semi-hairy men need space and land, a place to furrow and plant their seed. A place where testosterone can be emitted, unencumbered and in massive quantities. And by that I mean a pre-planned, custom-built community of 3,400 square foot luxury carriage homes managed by a homeowners association where once a week from the beginning of March to the end of November several 20-25 year old strapping, white trash males with crew-cuts, tattoos and tight asses come and mow the lawn and do some landscaping.


Anyhow, we had a couple of beers and then took a walk to take the trash and recycling to the dumpster and recycling bins. We each took a beer with us because it made us feel like we were in Vegas, walking to the garbage dumpster while drinking a beer. On the way back we stopped at our downstairs neighbor's because I noticed the lights were on and I had some things I had gotten for her that I wanted to drop off. She had some friends over for drinks and dinner and she introduced us and invited us in. With beers in hand we kindly declined and said we had to get back upstairs. My true thought though was, "sorry we can't stay my boyfriend has a full bladder".


Once upstairs, doors locked and naked, I laid back in the Jacuzzi tub and he stood over me and let loose. It was warm and it felt good on my chest and legs and face washing over me like a baptism. Perhaps, the baptism I would have wanted if I were given the choice at 2 weeks old. I opened my mouth and the taste was different than what I would have expected, salty but more potassium than sodium. It was not at all unappealing and what I couldn't help wondering was if the taste altered based on dietary intake. My boyfriend said "don't swallow it", which I had no intention of doing but the guidance the statement implied is exactly what you should expect from your boyfriend in a situation as this. I think what I found most exciting was the fact that I have a boyfriend who has no problem peeing on me if I ask him to and who thinks it's hot if I pee on him too.

No comments: