Saturday, May 19, 2007

Start with a #2 then move to a #1

In spite of the fact that I have a thick head of hair I like to keep it trimmed real short. Buzzed off with clippers for the most part. I do it myself with my own clippers because it just saves me a lot of valuable time. I would love to discuss my ideas and theories surrounding haircuts but this isn't the place. What I want to discuss is that today, my boyfriend got his hair cut.

This isn't a picture of my boyfriend but I think it is a pretty accurate representation of him with his new haircut. He's pretty masculine, buff, a little hairy and has just enough of that hard-ass rough thing going on. And as far as the part I didn't show here, well that's only for me, but I can tell you one thing. Although I know it isn't true and there is no evidence to back it up, I think that the aggressive, take charge nature of a man is directly proportionate to the size of his testicles and penis. That being said, I can tell you my boyfriend is a pretty aggressive top.

Anyhow, both of us truly believe that you should not squander any opportunity afforded to you by a good haircut. The fact of the matter is, if you are going to do a Marines scene nothing adds to the authenticity more than some dog tags and a military buzz cut. And you know the scene I'm talking about, the one where the corporal gets caught breaking the rules and he's given the choice of a Court Martial and the end of his military career or all records of the infraction can be forgotten and erased from his record if he agrees to spend a couple of hours in the Brig submitting to the Drill Sargent. Obviously this corporal chooses option 2.

If you are unfamiliar, the story goes something like this; the corporal is told to strip and stand to be inspected by the Drill Sargent. After a physical inspection the Drill Sargent gets in the corporals face and berates him and orders him to his knees. The Drill Sargent instructs the corporal to undo his fatigues and to take him in his mouth. The corporal is reminded that a less than satisfactory performance and any discomfort to the Drill Sargent will result in several strokes of the Drill Sargent's black leather garrison belt being applied to the corporals naked buttocks. The corporal desperately tries, but cannot avoid scraping his teeth on the Drill Sargent's massively engorged member.

My boyfriend and I have been together for quite a while and we are aware of each others health status. Our relationship is monogamous so we are not encumbered by all those things that come with open relationships. Although sometimes we might use condoms in an anonymous sex scene, like I'm in a room in a bath house on my stomach with the door opened, it's not a necessity for us to always use condoms and this permits some sexual freedoms.

For example the Drill Sargent has the corporal on all fours and is behind him rubbing himself between the corporal's, now crimson, buttocks like a wild stallion. The Drill Sargent barks "Are you ready to take me boy" the corporal replies "I don't know if I can sir, please sir, don't take me raw". His pleas are futile though and the drill Sargent says "you just stay there boy and you take what your given". All the time, of course, the corporal was secretly wishing the Drill Sargent would have taken him raw 20 minutes ago.

Have you ever heard the sound of dog tags swinging freely around a man's neck, the rhythmic metalic nature of it? The sound is different for every man because the timbre will change based on the amount of chain touching flesh and that will change based on the musculature of the neck. Add to that some deep, gasping breaths and the primal, guttural grunting that is produced from infliction of a certain amount of pain, the pain which soon evolves into an ultimate and inevitable pleasure. If you know this, then I guess you know the value of a good haircut.

No comments: